This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are currently seeking a skilled Proposal Specialist to join our clients' team of talented professionals. This is a DIRECT HIRE position based in Las Vegas, NV.
Summary of position:
The Proposal Specialist will be tasked with working various departments such as Sales, Marketing, and Project Management to prepare proposals for potential clients in the mechanical construction industry.
Requirements / Must haves:
• Ability to travel to Dulles, VA for 1 week for training at start of job.
• A Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Communications or Engineering, and 1-3 years of experience in writing, editing, researching, printing, and submitting online technical documentation.
• Recent and direct experience with Adobe InDesign is required, along with Microsoft Office and ERP/CRM data entry, reporting, etc. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and MS Visio is strongly preferred.
• Strong knowledge of proposal development and project management from initial concept to final delivery.
• Set deadlines for people and manage them to ensure you get what you need in order to provide a quality product in the required timeline.
• Have the ability to prioritize work and self-manage competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be detail oriented, thorough, self-motivated, enthusiastic, collaborative, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with trade show logistics and representation is desired, but not required.
• Coordinate with internal clients throughout the firm, as well as Business and Proposal Teams to assist with the coordination, development, and production of high-quality proposal responses. This includes prequalification and proposal preparation content development, document layout, proofing, and document quality control.
• Assist with putting together supporting documentation as necessary including, but not limited to, scope, personnel resumes, project lists, organizational charts, supporting company statistics, and PowerPoint presentations.
• Work with the company's Business Teams on all RFQ and Proposal packages to develop deliverable lists, timelines for document preparation, submission requirements and responsibilities, and final package submission.
• Proposal Team members are expected to travel 2-3 times a year to attend in person team meetings and trainings.
• Use your Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign skills to, prepare and format general introductory packages, handouts, and presentations.
• Work closely with members of the Proposal Team to make sure external materials are consistent with company standards.
• Assist with creating, updating, and maintaining files and documents on the Proposal network.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Christine Garcia at email@example.com, 949-349-4220
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
03 June 2020