This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
For one of our client in the Oil & Gas sector we are currently looking for a QA/QC Mechanical Engineer for Kuwait location
Position : QA/QC Engineer – Mechanical
Location : Oil & Gas Project, Kuwait.
KSE (Kuwait Society of Engineers) Certificate, required to apply for this role.
Kuwait Driving License (preferred)
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering Discipline
- Minimum 8+ yrs. Total Experience
- Minimum 04 yrs. experience in related designation/speciality in construction / pipelines in Oil & Gas Industry.
This position provides supervisory services to manage the site quality program on the project and applies intensive and diversified knowledge of Quality principles and practices.
- Develop the site quality manual for the project
- Provide quality input to site-issued purchase orders or contract bid documents
- Provide construction audit input to the project audit plan coordinated with the project QA/QC Engineer I who is assigned in the office
- Provide training of the construction quality program to site personnel
- Review and approve contractor quality programs and inspection & test plans
- Assist Site Manager with resolution of client complaints that are quality-related
- Monitor/inspect project and construction execution by regular surveillance, inspection and/or formal planned audits
This role plans and executes a wide variety of technical and administrative assignments and effectively interacts with others, performing the following fundamental responsibilities:
- Issue quality reports/audit reports to appropriate parties and follow up until closure as required
- Manage Quality personnel who perform audit, examination, inspection, surveillance and/or testing activities in accordance with the project site quality program
- Coordinate with Construction Engineering to initiate timely analysis and resolution of identified discrepancies
- Contribute to the control of nonconforming work activities or hardware through the implementation of a nonconformance control procedure
- Assist with identification of trends and determination of root cause so as to prevent recurrence
Other Job Requirements
- Fully conversant with NDE requirements and sour services
- Familiarity with ISO 9000 and 14000 Series and International Standards relevant to Oil and Gas Industry
- Auditor certification by outside agency (e.g., Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB), American Society for Quality (ASQ), International Quality Associates (IQA), etc.) preferred
- Internal Engineer Auditor certification required
- Five (5) years of related Quality/project experience
Please contact me for more information regarding this position or send your resume at email@example.com / M +965- 94762487
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico