This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
TRS is seeking an experienced Quality Engineer for a direct-hire position in northern Georgia!
- Determine quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Establish statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence.
- Establish statistical reliability by using mean time before failure, reliability modeling, and reliability demonstration tests.
- Develop experiments by applying full and fractional factorial techniques.
- Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods.
- Maintains statistical process controls by applying demerit/unit, zone charting, x2 charts for distributions and individual-medial/range for multi-stream processes.
- Analyzes data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
- Develop and implement processes and procedure with continuous improvement.
- Assure quality from raw material to end product.
- Perform corrective actions and root cause analysis when problems occur.
- Perform training of quality expectations.
- Evaluate existing procedures, recommendations, revisions and conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Assessing the product specification of the company and its suppliers, and comparing with other customer requirements.
- Other duties as required
- BS in Engineering or related field
- Prefer three years’ experience in a manufacturing facility
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Including Excel, Word and Outlook
- ASQ Certification Preferred
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Ability to read and understand equipment operation manuals, Safety Data Sheets, and other literature as required.
- Good mathematics skills
- Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma experience a plus
Background check and drug screen required, prior to employment.
TRS is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate all interest in this position, however only those candidates with resumes most closely matched to the job description will be contacted to discuss a potential interview.
Our latest jobs
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
$62400 - $64480
Williamston South Carolina
Goose Creek South Carolina
₹400000 - ₹500000
€21000 - €24000