You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
DISCPLINE: HUMAN RESOURCES
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
“TRS is looking for a RECRUITER with technical or life science projects and EMEA recuitment experience who will be responsible for account management and revenue generation within their area of expertise. This position is based in Gliwice, POLAND.”
- This role is expected to produce and execute a business development plan for external sales in their area.
- Develop and maintain strong and effective relationships with hiring managers and their support organizations.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify and source qualified applicants for open positions; pre- screen and interview candidates as required.
- Participate with the hiring team to make employment recommendations based on information developed through interviews, reference checks, employment applications, and resumes.
- Help to create and place employment ads in on-line venues, as requested.
- Assist in hiring process by coordinating job posting on Web sites and job boards, reviewing resumes, performing telephone interviews, and reference checks.
- Maintain requisition, resumes and reports in ATS, prescreen and submit qualified candidates through the ATS to the hiring manager on a daily basis, and submit offers for approval through the ATS, monitoring the approval cycle
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and three (3) years* of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to seven (7) years* if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors.
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job.
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines.
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
- Needs to be locally available in/around Gliwice.
- Excellent English skills (speaking / writing).
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
22 September 2023