This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Scheduled Maintenance / Mechanic Trainee
Direct Hire (Fee Paid) Exclusive to TRS
1. Schedule maintenance responsibilities to include complete lube changes, oil changes, filter services, and brake adjustments, as follows:
a. Coolant system maintenance to include draining and refilling.
b. Check all vehicle fluids and make general repairs when necessary
c. Check oil levels, as well as status of tires, air filters, windshield wiper fluid, brake fluid, and engine coolant.
d. Change worn out or broken belts, hoses, spark plugs or windshield wiper blades.
e. Maintain record of all maintenance performed.
2. Clean and maintain work area as needed.
3. As time permits, accompany field service mechanics to job sites as a trainee and to learn as much as possible with the future prospect of becoming a Field Service Mechanic.
• High School graduate or GED.
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record to be insurable by corporate insurance carrier.
• Must meet physical demands of job which includes stooping, bending, climbing, twisting, and capability of lift up to 50 lbs or occasionally 60 lbs.
• Must have natural mechanical abilities. Mechanical work experience or training preferable.