You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Here is an exciting opportunity with our global leading Oil and Gas client in Saudi Arabia as a Senior Accounting Analyst!
You will have a chance to be directly involved in major projects with multibillion dollar values. This opportunity offers top compensation rates as well as technical and professional development within an exceptional employee reward program.
The successful candidate will work alongside the planning and forecasting team where they will be maintaining, supporting and optimizing various financial planning and reporting processes, as well as designing and developing new ones under a tight deadline. As a senior accounting analyst, you should have thorough knowledge of IFRS standards and proven experience in building financial models and financial consolidation processes.
- Provide guidance to the financial consolidation team regarding IFRS rules, configure consolidation business rules and model appreciate treatment of financial transactions in planning system.
- Create and implement efficient driver based financial models using SAP-BPC
- Construct a top-down digital strategic plan to enable system generation that includes short & long-range financial forecasts, cash flow forecast, cash budgets and other financial & economic models.
- Ability to problem solve and achieve results through root cause analysis
- Liaise with business and technology teams to build a digital planning solution
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or any related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in financial planning and budgeting, reporting and financial consolidation.
- Excellent understanding of IFRS standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites, SAP-BPC, SAP-BW and SAP Analytics Cloud
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Alyssa.Tran@trsstaffing.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Den Haag
Netherlands Regio Den Haag
United States Greenville
$ 20 Hourly
United States North Charleston
United States Eagle Mountain
United States Harrison
United States Spartanburg
United States Kingsport
€ 36000 - € 42000
$ 82000 - $ 96000
Saudi Arabia Al Khobar
22 September 2023