This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Selecionamos perfil HSE o PRL Para incorporación a importante compañía del sector de la construcción.
· Adherence to the project & Safety Management system
· Adherence to relevant Environmental, Health & Safety statutory provisions & legislation
· Adherence to & PSCS Environmental, Health & Safety Plans.
· Coordination in the development of task specific Method statements, risk assessments, safe plan of action, permit to work.
· Compliance with the project execution plan.
· Good Safety Practices are managed & maintained.
· Ongoing C.O.S.H.H assessments, control of hazardous substances.
· Ensuring that safety interventions are completed & registered.
· Carry out regular site audits and inspection, document results and follow up on any corrective actions.
· Maintain records of statutory inspections make available for project activities, tool and plant.
· Adopt a Proactive approach to project EHS requirements.
· Ability to work either independently or as part of a team.
· Ensure project sub-contractors adhere to project & group EHS policies & procedures.
· Ensure that induction & training is coordinated, managed & maintained.
· Project PPE is resourced & available.
· Compile & carry out Toolbox talks, as necessary
· Assist or carry out accident investigation reports in a timely manner & ensure communication to project management.
· Welfare & Hygiene facilities are in place, managed & maintained.
· Up to date documentation is included with the Safety File.
· Waste reduction and recycling programmes are maintained in line with project policies & procedures.
Our latest jobs
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Lower Mainland, BC