You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Provide supervision for all phases of project management, project development, and procurement
• Liaise with the client and ensure client relationships are maintained
• Direct and supervise other project staffs in ensuring quality assurance and quality control procedures are met
• Ensure compliance in multiple project sectors by managing job controls as well as job reportings and logs
• Manage project portfolios including financial risks, costs, and stakeholders negotiations
• In charge of project claim development, project management, business development, and client management, as well as change orders claims
• Perform other duties as required
• At least 5 years of direct working experience in senior level project management
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited institution or Construction Project Management background
• More than 10 years of experience working in civil construction or related disciplines
• Experience in utilities, tunnelling and/or micro tunneling is a must
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and employees
• Ability to communicate effectively with project stakeholders
• Possess excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills, and flexibility
• Must have highly advanced project management skills
• High proficiency and previous working knowledge in Primavera P6, MS Project and Bluebeam is an asset
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
22 September 2023
17 August 2023