You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
He will lead the performance regime activities for the Metro, Tram, Customer Service Centre and Feeder Bus. This includes the development, implementation and management of the Rail’s performance regimes and reporting systems while developing standards & achieving targets for operations, maintenance, asset availability, service quality and safety.
• Implementation of KPR performance regime and PMRS with Service Providers.
• Develop strategies to ensure that Metro, Tram, Customer Service Centre and other Service Provider contracts routinely achieve better than target levels of performance.
• Manage the Key Performance Requirements (KPR) Performance Regime that measures the effectiveness and the quality of the service delivered by Service Providers, including the satisfaction of the customers.
• Manage the development & implementation of performance management and reporting systems to ensure the systems are fully functioning, integrated with other railway systems and are fit for purpose.
• Ensure the overall consistency between the performance regimes of the operators, the regime of their subcontractors and the performance of systems.
• Establish and lead the Fault Attribution Procedures for Service Provider contracts in accordance to Contractual requirements.
• Establish, manage and deliver all internal and external reporting requirements within Service Delivery.
• Calculation and validation of KPRs regime data, outputs and submittal of Employer’s assessments.
• Coordination of Employer’s review panels (techno/commercial) for Initial Attribution Notices.
• Coordination of Attribution Board (techno/commercial).
• Recalculation and validation of KPRs following fault attribution outcome.
• Produce and update as necessary the suite of Qatar Rail processes and procedures in the day-to-day management of the performance management and reporting systems.
• Manage the day-to-day operation of the performance management and reporting systems.
• Review, survey, assess, audit and validate with the relevant departments all Service Provider’s Key Performance Requirements during the revenue service period.
• Performs and carries out other duties as instructed / directed by the Performance Management Office Director.
• Review, assess, audit and validate all operational reports, including daily, periodic and monthly reports received from the Service Providers.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering
2. At least 10 years' Railway experience in Performance, Controls, or Commercial
3. Working knowledge of Control center operations, station operations, train operations, depo operations and service quality regimes.
Interested in the above role? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
$75000 - $100000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023