This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are currently seeking skilled Site Superintendents to join our client’s team of experienced professionals. These are CONTRACT TO HIRE positions based in and around the Chicago, IL area.
Requirements / Must haves:
The Site Superintendent typically has a minimum of 5 years of on-site construction experience overseeing subcontractors. The Site Superintendent is responsible for day-to-day construction activities on the job site. The role requires the ability to oversee multiple trades, manage critical path activities, resolve conflicts and ensure project requirements are fulfilled while meeting safety, cost budget and schedule requirements.
• Manage daily construction activities for turn-key PV projects of varying complexity.
○ Provide direct leadership and accountability for site safety throughout construction.
○ Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions, utilities and 3rd party inspectors.
○ Maintain required daily and weekly reports and submit per Standard Operating
○ Provide clear and accurate communications to Field Operations Manager and Project
Managers on work progress, potential problems, customer issues, etc.
○ Work effectively with diverse teams to accomplish primary objectives.
○ Procure temporary services and equipment and coordinate deliveries.
○ Assure proper documentation of meetings, agreements, conversations, etc. that affect the conduct of the project are taken and stored through the company, contract and OSHA SOP.
• Monitor work of multiple subcontractors to ensure overall project safety and completion of the project per schedule, technical, cost and quality requirements.
○ Resolve scheduling and work area conflicts to minimize delays.
○ Coordinate the delivery, storage and staging of material and equipment to optimize job efficiency, ensure production is not impacted or additional costs incurred.
○ Conduct regular meetings with subcontractors to ensure accurate reporting and pro-active approach to site issues.
○ Ensure the job site is maintained in a safe, clean and professional manner.
• Support the Project Management team in field related items, RFI's, customer interactions, change order management, etc.
○ Review contract scope, drawings, schedules, subcontracts, and other project documents. Provide comments and feedback in formal and informal reviews and kick-off meetings.
○ Support project managers with constructability reviews, site safety plans and construction logistics.
• Support and lead improvements to assist the Field Operations Manager.
• Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Christine Garcia at email@example.com, 949-349-4220.
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
20 March 2020
19 February 2020