We are looking for Sr. Mechanical Engineer candidates in the Pasadena, CA area for a TEMP TO POSSIBLE HIRE opportunity.
Completes a wide variety of difficult engineering assignments, applying engineering techniques and analyses within one discipline. The Engineer at this level is a fully qualified professional, proficient in the utilization of most engineering theories and practices. Some assignments involve CAE (computer aided engineering)/CAD (computer aided design) applications. Willingness to travel or relocate to supplier, client, or construction site locations, is expected.
• Performs complex engineering tasks and particularly important engineering work efficiently and accurately.
• Extracts engineering information from CAD drawings.
• Prepares engineering computations, material quantity takeoffs, estimates, surveys, and designs.
• Completes a variety of assignments such as drawings, specifications, and other materials suitable for procurement and construction purposes. Frequently interfaces with other Engineering disciplines as well as other departments.
• Prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials.
• Reviews supplier drawing submittals and performs technical bid analyses.
• Prepares and issues specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents.
• Provides technical guidance to CAD Designer/Drafters, Designers, and lower-level Engineers working on the same project.
• May be required to provide the seal and signature of the professional engineer, as appropriate, ensuring compliance with all applicable codes, regulations, and ordinances.
• May act in an advisory capacity to senior management personnel on engineering related matters.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (or related field) and 7+ years of related work experience.
• Proficiency in utilizing CAD and other PC software packages, including Trane TRACE, typically associated with engineering is required.
• U.S. citizenship is required for this position.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Christine Garcia at email@example.com, 949-349-4220.
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
United States Citizenship required. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
£80000 - £100000
CA$170000 - CA$200000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
$100000 - $120000
₹150000 - ₹200000
MEX$30000 - MEX$50000
Del. Benito Juárez Distrito Federal