This would be a long term opportunity with an established and highly reputable company that is looking for a Structural Expert with experience in the Rail & Metro sector. Candidates must have Geo-technical and tunneling experience. This is a mid level role and candidates ideally should have between 7-12 years experience.
Salary is negotiable and the company offer great expatriate benefits.
• Technical review of the Contractor’s design submissions
• Coordinate with Designers regarding design solutions chosen by the Contractor
• Provide input from a structural engineer’s point of view for the value engineering process
• Identifying risks in the Contractor’s structural design.
• Identifying interfaces of the D&B designs (especially shafts, entrances) with regards to the road and traffic layouts and assessing the feasibility of the road and traffic facilities around these structures.
• Technical review of NOC requests
• Prepare input and/or review incident investigation reports related to structural, static, civil issues
• Prepare civil concepts for special tasks and studies for future phases
• Civils input into future tenders (Consultants and Contractors)
• Inspect / audit the structural designers of the D&B Contractors or Consultants
- Candidate should have between 7-12 years of professional experience in engineering
- Masters in Civil Engineering
- Experience in Rail & Metro sector
- Geo-technical expert an familiar with tunneling
- Middle East experience
Interested? Apply now for more details - please send your CV via email to email@example.com
Our latest jobs
£40000 - £60000
CA$150000 - CA$200000
£70000 - £80000
45000 - 60000
£65000 - £75000
CA$90000 - CA$120000