You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We currently seek a high caliber Structural Engineer II for a long-term basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in Denver, CO
• Perform Structural engineering analyses and coordinate detailed design.
• Steel and Concrete design experience required.
• Develop, communicate, and coordinate project scope, budget, and schedule with internal teams as well as with client stakeholders.
• Establish Structural design requirements.
• Conduct/coordinate design review meetings for projects assigned.
• Adhere to and demonstrate compliance with appropriate industry regulatory requirements.
• Develop and coordinate construction material, design standards, and technical specifications.
• Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering required.
• EIT certification required. Preferred that the applicant is pursuing PE licensure.
• This position requires a minimum of 4 years of experience as Civil/ Structural Engineer.
• Experience working both independently and, in a team,-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Experience using the following software required: AutoCAD, RISA-3D/Tekla Structures/Staad.Pro/Other Structural Analysis software, MathCAD, Excel
• Experience with industry standards such as: ASCE 7, IBC, AISC and ACI.
• Structural Design (primarily steel and concrete design)
Employment Type: Full Time; Permanent Direct Placement
Location of Position: Denver, CO
Location Type: Office; Hybrid
Pay Range: $75K - $110K.
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$87000 - $100000
£40000 - £65000
£40000 - £65000
Greenville South Carolina
£60000 - £75000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023