Vancouver British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Key Job Duties:
• Assist in the company’s development, implementation, and monitoring of crucial sustainability strategies and initiatives, including the net zero offset strategy.
• Collaborate with various company departments and external stakeholders to jointly create, execute, and oversee fresh sustainability initiatives or opportunities for reducing emissions, projects, and activities.
• Stay updated on the latest research, studies, policies, regulations, and technologies concerning greenhouse gas and carbon markets.
• Oversee programs associated with the company’s Memoranda of Understanding with offset providers. This includes developing and organizing initiatives for conservation forest research and visitor centers.
• Create annual emissions reports in collaboration with consultants.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, natural or applied sciences, environmental management, resource management, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5+ years of experience in developing, executing, monitoring, and adjusting strategies and solutions to accomplish organizational goals and objectives.
• Skillfully manage a variety of tasks, excel under pressure to meet tight deadlines with little supervision, and work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Familiarity with carbon footprint concepts, terms, carbon registries, natural carbon offsets, carbon removals, emission avoidance, and related topics.
• Able to keep up to date on the changing government, climate, net zero goals, plans, policies and regulations.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Cassidy.Sullivan@trsstaffing.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023