Whilst the company is responsible for virtually all business types and industries, in this role you would be part of the Government Inspections and International Trade department. The division is responsible for performing pre-shipment inspection programmes, dealing with government inspections, customs, port services, international trade etc.
You would be expected to validate inspections and laboratory testing, draft certificates, provide technical support, produce technical reports etc. The company is already established in Italy and this role is part of further growth expansion.
- This is a fairly entry level role and as such candidates with more than 10 years experience would be too senior
- Ideally will have worked for testing and inspections company previously
- Engineering degree - Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical etc
- Able to produce written and technical reports
- Fluent in both English and Italian
- Candidates should ideally already be based in Italy due to current restrictions
Please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest jobs
$100000 - $110000
Hollywood South Carolina
Fort Wainwright Alaska