You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our client, an International leader in the Engineering & Design sector is looking for a Technical Leader, Civil Engineering to join their team in Toronto, ON. This is a great organization that prides itself on its culture and for individuals looking to further progress their careers in a firm of Designers, Planners, Engineers, Consultants and Technical individuals. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to join a profitable and stable organization with lots of opportunity for future growth and career advancement.
As a Leader in Civil Engineering, you will have a strong background in the Design and Project Management of Infrastructure, Utility & Transportation projects:
• Act as the point of contact and lead civil engineer on large capital projects
• Accountable for the technical quality of RCD’s, PSOS’s and technical reporting.
• Ability to communicate the strategy and delivery of projects; compliance, working with contractors, presentations, project reviews and workshops and technical support for proposals.
• Ability to build, recruit, mentor and supervise junior & intermediate staff; technical, approvals and guiding work
• Strong relationship building and the ability to identify business development opportunities including bid development and proposals.
• Minimum of 15-20+ years of relevant experience within Civil Engineering and Design Construction; Transportation and Municipal projects
• Degree and/or Master’s in Civil Engineering; P.Eng/ C.Eng
• Experience with AFP/P3 delivery models
• Previous experience leading and developing teams
• Strong attention to detail with a sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
To apply for this position, please send your word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
27 February 2024
16 February 2024