This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Test Lead / Test Manager
We are looking for a Test Lead who can handle the day to day to leader activities and work with Senior management and Testers
Quality Assurance Specialist:
(a) Provides development of project Software Quality Assurance Plan and the implementation of procedures that conforms to the requirements of the contract.
(b) Provides an independent assessment of how the project's software development process is being implemented relative to the defined process and recommends methods to optimize the organization's process.
(c) May be responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
(d) Conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation.
(e) Develops and implements procedures and test plans for assuring quality in a system development environment which supports large databases and applications.
Defining Test Link as the Test Management and Execution tool for the Testing Process.
- Configuration and Installation of Mantis as Bug Tracking tool.
- Test Plan creation, Test Cycles, Test Builds and Test Suites definition according the approach for each requirement released.
- Creation and configuration of Test Matrix importation tool.
- Prioritization and assignments of Test Cases to the Test Analyst.
- Project leads meetings assistance (QA representative).
- Defining time of activities to accomplish for the sprint.
- Channels of communication with the different leaders through the tool used and test ware.
- generated of it.
- Jira tasks tracking for the QA team.
- Load of Confluence documentation of Test Cases as part of status reports with project stakeholders.
- Test Reports execution and signoff documents.
- Testing environments and migration (QA/Lab) of environments.
Contact: Luis Calderón
Our latest jobs
€30 - €45
€30 - €55