Los Angeles California
We currently seek a high caliber Training Institute Coordinator for a long-term basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in Los Angeles, CA.
Reporting to our client's Inclusivity Manager, this position will use virtual technology and data analysis to support the inclusivity team members in coordinating, monitoring effectives, reporting, and interpreting data to understand efficiency of the client's Training Institute of Los Angeles (LA).
According to the project contract, with modifications to adhere to current COVID-19 Policy, the client's Inclusivity team is required to implement the Training Institute of LA. The client's Training Institute of LA is an eight track program designed to engage and train certified businesses, community representatives, local/disadvantaged/underrepresented workers, youth, and college faculty. The eight tracks of the Institute will consist of:
• Track 1. Mentoring Programs
• Track 2. Technical and Operational Support Track 3. On the job training for all workers
• Track 4. Skills Assessment and Career Advancement Track 5. Professional Development and Retention
• Track 6. Training for Community at-Large
• Track 7. Youth Engagement and K-12 mentoring Track 8. Recidivism Prevention
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
This position will be responsible for providing virtual platform assistance with coordination and data analysis in working with the Inclusivity Manager and the Inclusivity team leads (Workforce/Business/Youth) to implement the client's Training Institute of Los Angeles program components. Reporting directly to the Inclusivity Manager, the Coordinator will serve as a support to the team in successful delivery of program tracks, documentation/tracking, virtual platform coordination, and possibly the evaluation of data obtained from program participants to effectively assess the Institute’s annual impact to the various stakeholders. Working with the Inclusivity Manager, this position will:
• Assist with Virtual Platform coordination needs on Zoom, GoToMeeting, or WebEx
• Promote the curriculum sessions and tracking of attendee data obtained.
• Work with the Inclusivity Team members assigned to the various tracks to meet track objective for administrative support
• Monitor and analyze session attendance either virtually and/or in person – build Institute Excel database for tracking and documentation on each of the tracks
• Assist with administrative support of event coordination lead by the Inclusivity team lead for Workforce, Business or Youth
• Make phone calls or emails to confirm event registrants and document
• Gather and analyze data obtained from surveys regarding program participants’ experience by compiling feedback and analyzing the results to create charts
• Perform and support outreach efforts virtually of physically for all tracks, virtual waiting room management, and also assist with other outreach efforts as needed for LINXS inclusivity needs for certified firm inclusion/business, workforce, or youth engagement
• Produce data reports both qualitative and quantitative demonstrating the Institute’s progress, successes, and areas for improvement
• Assist with Inclusivity tracking of Letters of Assent (LOA) and Pre-Job Conferences and other pertinent project related Inclusivity documents
• Assist with meeting documentation or compiling minutes, as requested
• Compile and analyze survey data qualitative and quantitative, as needed
• Work with the Workforce team to assist with staffing the quarterly Construction Career Network (CCN) meetings and work with the Youth Coordinator to provide supportive administrative services as needed for the virtual Youth Engagement Summit, presentations at foster youth programs and also recently incarcerated individuals.
• As possible, assist with properly obtaining needed Inclusivity Photo Release Form tracking and documentation.
• Ability to research and learn new technology platforms that would assist the Inclusivity team in maximizing virtual inclusion and outreach.
• Other duties as assigned
As needed, the Training Institute Coordinator will work with the Inclusivity Manager to provide assistance in virtual functions of trainings, evaluating and supporting resources for training opportunities for individual community members and community organizations interested in learning skills that are in demand on today’s infrastructure projects as a referral process and document such effort to refer to the Inclusivity Team Leads (Business/Workforce/Youth).
Typical Minimum Qualifications - Related Education, Experience & Skills
• AA degree required, BA degree preferred
• Experience using and navigating Virtual Platforms like Zoom, WebEx, Go To Meetings
• Knowledge of construction support services
• Ability to work on multiple tasks at a given time to meet contract requirements
• Proficiency using MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
• Ability to prepare reports in MSOffice
• Proficiency with both qualitative and quantitative data analyses
• Experience in working in construction with a minimum of 5 years’ administrative experience and clearly understand administrative roles and functions within a team preferred
• Experience and understanding of the diverse needs in working with greater Los Angeles area and its community resources
• 5+ years of department or program coordination experience, ideally in construction or education, preferred, but not required
• Experience in working within a team to compile monthly reporting and contract deliverable tracking preferred
• Must communicate well and be proactive in meeting deliverables
• Proven experience managing multiple scopes of work to meet deadlines
• Experience in working with a large group with multiple stakeholders a mutual goal
• Familiar with construction inclusivity and working in a diverse community, preferred
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to assist the Inclusivity Manager with other duties as assigned
Employment Type: Contract to Hire
Location of Position: Los Angeles, CA
Location Type: Office/Jobsite
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Ora Chak; email: Ora.Chak@trsstaffing.com
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
£40000 - £65000
Vancouver British Columbia
Mexico DF Distrito Federal