Experience required: 2 - 5 years in automotive domain for V&V
• Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Engineering (Electronics, Computer Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Information Technologies)
• Good communication skills in English language is a must.
• Leadership, Positive, pro-active, Self-driven, detail oriented.
• Experience with Agile Testing & Scrum Methodologies.
• Familiar with system, software & validation development life cycle. Automotive Electronics industry is an advantage
• Experience in HIL Testing ( dSPACE/NI) & Test bench setup
• Good Knowledge on Infotainment module.
• Knowledge on CAN, LIN, Ethernet, MQTT, HTTPS communication.
• Knowledge on Vector & Intrepid CAN tools (CANAlyzer, CANoe, Vehicle Spy)
• Knowledge on scripting languages (Python/CAPL).
• Knowledge on Matlab/Simulink.
• Knowledge on ISTQB. Certification is an advantage.
• Experience with Test Scheduling
• Experience in using any requirement & configuration management tools.
• Microsoft Office is required.
Our latest jobs
$9,000 per month package
$80-90k with overtime paid at a straight time rate for hours worked in excess of 45/week
North Orange County, CA