TRS are excited to announce their attendance for the 8th year running at the Project Controls Expo in London. This show is the most important event for those working within the spectrum of Projects Controls, offering educational opportunities, network building and a chance to explore career opportunities with experienced industry professionals.
Our specialist team leader, Chirag Shah is well respected in the market as being one of the best consultant experts. Representing TRS at the forthcoming expo, Chirag and his project controls team will be providing career advice to candidates, as well as offering client’s advice on how to secure top performing candidates.
Come and see Chirag and his team at Stand 19 at the Partner Showcase where they will be keen to discuss the supply of Project Controls professionals or current roles available with our clients. To arrange to meet or for further details, contact Chirag on +44 207 419 5800 or email: Chirag.email@example.com LinkedIn: click here.
Who should attend?
The Project Controls Expo is inclusive, designed for both companies looking to recruit project control specialists, and candidates interested in starting a career in Project Controls. It is likely to be of particular interest for the following project controls jobs:
What is there to see?
There are several areas of interest to take a look at throughout the day. Here is a quick break down of what you can expect from your time at the Expo.
- Partner Showcase & Job Fair - Up to 42 Partners showcasing a range of cutting-edge products, technologies, and services for Project Controls. @Highbury Suite
- Masterclass Zone – A chance to study and discuss the theory and practice of Project Controls with leading Project Controls professionals from around the world. @Royal Oak Suite
- Technology Zone - Presenting seven in-depth sessions of 45 minutes each where our technology partners will demonstrate the functionality and capabilities of their innovative products. @ Champions Suite
- Case Studies Zone - “Real World” problems and issues are what brings the application of Project Controls alive. @Dial Square Suite
- SME Panel/Zone – Meet our Subject Matter Experts (SME) in 1:1 sessions of 30 minutes each to discuss specific cases in detail. @Emirates Lounge
- Social Project Zone - This zone starts a dialogue to apply industry methodologies to Social Impact Projects to deliver more successful outcomes. There will be seven in-depth 45-minute sessions. @ M Club
- Megaprojects Zone - Megaprojects are projects with budgets over >£1B, we aim to discuss how to maintain governance over the multi-tier supply chains that require the very best of talent, tools, and processes.@ Woolwich Suite
“Expo is a celebration of Project Controls”
This is the largest international project controls event, featuring international speakers from companies such as Oracle, National Grid, Arcadis, and BP.
With over a thousand professionals attending, the expo is a great opportunity to network, learn, obtain product updates from technology leaders, and explore current and future global project controls roles/ opportunities. It is a great way to access the latest global vacancies while connecting with the leading thinkers, employers, and consultants to share industry knowledge.
For full details on the Project Controls Expo, 2018 and to register your attendance, click here.
TRS guests can attend the event with a 50% discount when quoting promo code ‘TRS124’. Details of delegates using this code will be shared with TRS.
Take a look at the online brochure to start organising your day.
For our latest Project Controls opportunities in the UK click here.
To follow the relevant social media pages for all the latest news please follow the links below and keep us updated with your time at the Expo!
Apply for our most urgent roles below:
P6 Planning Engineer (Greater London) - £40-60,000 – Rail, Infrastructure & Construction– Apply
Senior Estimator (London or Birmingham) - £45-75,000 – Infrastructure – Apply
P6/Project Control Engineer (London) - £40-60,000 - Infrastructure – Apply
04 April 2019
Our latest jobs
Raleigh North Carolina
Prince Rupert British Columbia
Goose Creek South Carolina