Requirements / Must haves:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, or a closely related Engineering field
• A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in DDC controls, or building automation design
• Ability to read and interpret technical documentation including sequence of operations, technical product literature, programming manuals and specifications.
• Strong knowledge of the latest versions of AutoCAD and MS Visio, knowledge of commonly used networks and network topologies, and familiarity with NEC code for Class 2 wiring
• Knowledge of building mechanical and electrical equipment functions and use, HVAC systems controls applications, hardware and software products.
• Ability to function independently from daily supervision.
• Create project controller programs based on required sequence of operations
• Work with Programming and Commissioning Supervisor and peers to help develop consistent programming approaches to our projects
• Perform start-up and check-out of systems as workload dictates
• Assist start-up as required for program modifications and changes found at start-up
• Review start-up results with Supervisor and Lead programmer to identify any flaws in approach of operation of programs
• Minimize potential problems through effective communication and by using proper troubleshooting techniques and follow-up procedures/processes
• Become proficient with the company’s HVAC controls product lines including but not limited to: Delta, Tridium, Emerson Drives, TSI, MSA and other products lines that we may pick up in the future.
• Perform as a programmer in service and construction but also wear additional hats as necessary to help out the Team and performance of the projects. This could include engineering, Technician, Graphics, Project Coordination, Technical Consultation and Panel Fabrication
• At times you may be required to assist in sales presentations and customer relationship management
• When required, provide owner jobsite training on the projects the company has started up and commissioned.
• Legibly document all communications internally and externally with Project Managers and customers in writing through emails, service tickets, daily job reports etc.
• Present a professional appearance and positive attitude when interacting with customers and co-workers.
• Foster goodwill and teamwork amongst all employees and our customers
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Omar Rodriguez; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
$100000 - $120000
$55000 - $70000
New Waverly Texas
$75000 - $90000
$105000 - $140000
San Luis Obispo California