This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
The job purpose of Raw Material Planner is to manage raw material operation, while being simultaneously responsible for reviewing and executing raw material demand vs. supply requisition, in order to support manufacturing. The role will build relationships with key stakeholders by facilitating on-time delivery for materials.
This role utilizes analytical methods and a variety of tools to understand business requirements for raw material needs. This person will be in charge of executing replenishments and balancing inventory to optimize cost.
• Keeps raw materials and packaging forecast and inventory in level to support production operation and meet financial goals
• Coordinates production needs, leads surety of supply issues with Suppliers and coordinates shipments as needed to meet production demands
• Ensures plants meet inventory targets while being able to reach / exceed production plan with minimal disruption. Works with M&L leader on inventory and RIP management processes and goals. Supports the setting of direct material safety stock at each site
• Manages Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), maintenance management system and Material requirements planning (MRP) systems to manage Raw material as well MRO and packaging needs for the plant
• Coordinates import and export processes of raw materials as required. Escalates to appropriate experts on products stewardship requirements for customs purposes; Coordinates export/import of certain raw to/from SABIC-IP affiliate sites as well as RIP reduction efforts
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant, professional work experiences is required
• 5+ years in a business environment
• SAP Experience
• Ability to work in a dynamic, flexible environment where priorities are continually changing.
• Computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products (especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and web-based applications
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple PC applications
• Ability to interact with the stakeholders in a clear communication platform
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to set priorities and manage time in a dynamic work environment
• Good problem solving, analytical and math skills
• Previous 6-Sigma / Lean training or knowledge
• Demonstrated technical aptitude
• Demonstrated process improvement mindset with the capability to drive enhancements throughout the function
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Our latest jobs
Sugar Land Texas
Sugar Land Texas
$45000 - $55000
North Dakota, USA
$50000 - $60000