TRS design and manage large and often complex payroll arrangements for local and international needs. As a global staffing organization, we offer our customers a wealth of knowledge and experience in providing fully compliant, accurate and timely solutions covering a single contractor working abroad, through to a diverse workforce of several hundred personnel of local and international origin.
Process for establishing a payroll system
- Terms and conditions reflecting client needs, legally reviewed, 100% compliant.
- Online and/or manual timesheet management system, robust approvals and authorisations, built in analytics.
- Deduction of all taxes, social insurances and any other employment burdens
- Electronic and/or manual billing system content and format, tailored to the client finance department’s needs.
- Contractor electronic and/or manual pay-slips, identifying all pay rates, benefits, allowances, gross earnings and itemised deductions giving a net pay.
- Independent contractor processing system, compliant with governing legislation.
We also establish
- A pay issue, escalation and resolution process.
- As contractors are employees, consultants or suppliers to TRS, we manage all HR, admin and contractual requirements.
- Ensure all data is held confidentially and securely, in compliance with national and international data protection laws.
We design the billing process to meet your needs, we:
- Itemise your contractor spend across numerous criteria such as: hours/days, job discipline, department, location, function, etc.
- Attach or supply all necessary back-up data, e.g. timesheets, approved expenses, allowances, etc.
- Ensure all invoicing elements are coded per your requirements.
- Offer complete flexibility in the frequency, format and structure of the invoicing process.
- Appoint a personal finance representative as the first point of contact.
- Accuracy every time
- Data protected
- Electronic timesheets
- Legally compliant
- Variable pay periods
- Custom reporting
- Global solutions
Benefit to customers
Our clients see value through:
- Freeing up internal resource
- Reducing compliance risk
- Reducing risk of systems failure
- Improving scale, flexibility and reliability of payroll
- Fully detailed billing with complete backup
- Analytics tailored to suit reporting needs
Our contractors see value through:
- Receiving on-time accurate remuneration every time
- Point of contact to discuss payroll issues
- Advice and support on HR and remuneration arrangements