Summary of position:
We are seeking a high caliber Accounting Manager for a long-term basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Accounting Manager, responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. Based in Orange County, CA
Requirements / Must haves:
• College degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• Min. 5 – 7 years in Accounting; Min. 3 years as lead or head of Accounting Dept.
• Experience in manufacturing environment highly preferred
• Supervisory experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills; ability to interact in a courteous and professional manner
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office (highly proficient excel skills); excellent knowledge of accounting software; experience with ERP systems preferred
• Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices and standards.
• High attention to detail and accuracy; ability to analyze and interpret data; excellent data entry skills.
• Good judgement and ability to maintain confidential/sensitive information required.
• Oversees operations within the Accounting Department, and maintains a documented system of accounting policies and procedures in conformance with Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures
• Ensures that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
• Ensures that all assets/(disposals) are insured/(deleted) and recorded in a timely manner
• Ensures that accounts receivable are collected promptly
• Ensures that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
• Ensures that required debt payments are made on a timely basis
• Maintains the Chart of Accounts
• Maintains an orderly accounting filing system
• Maintains a system of controls over accounting transactions
• Issues timely and complete fina
Our latest jobs
CA$60000 - CA$65000
$100000 - $120000
MEX$10000 - MEX$12000
MEX$25000 - MEX$28000
$110000 - $150000
San Leandro California