You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Here is an exciting opportunity in gorgeous Kitimat, British Columbia as an Administrative Assistant! You would be at work within a growing EPCM/construction firm with projects worldwide and joining a team of talented professionals all working towards one goal. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for general administrative duties that may include handling confidential matters, maintaining personnel records, monitoring and preparing time sheets, monitoring costs charged to the department/project, preparing expense vouchers, making appropriate travel arrangements, and coordinating meetings.
- Performs duties of a highly confidential nature requiring initiative, judgment, and knowledge of company practice, policy and organization.
- Provide administrative support, data entry, typing correspondence, letters electronic and hard copy filing, order supplies, preparing reports, letters, memos, and all administrative responsibilities as assigned
- Proficient in commonly used computer software spreadsheet, word processing, Email file management and storage, and/or database managers (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes) and office equipment and the main source of support for personnel needing assistance.
- Researches and abstracts information and supporting data in preparation for meetings, work projects, reports and presentations.
- Schedules appointments and coordinates the department’s or manager’s interface with other company organizations, clients, and external groups.
- Establishes and maintains department and/or project files.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum 5 years of administration or office support experience
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent certificate in administration
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
£ 30 - £ 90
United Kingdom Farnborough
₹ 1 Hourly
South Africa Durban
Australia Mount Holland
Netherlands The Hague region
United Kingdom Woking
₹ 2500000 - ₹ 3200000
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
22 September 2023