Salary: R1.3 – R1.5 ctc
Contract/ Perm: 3 years
• Achievement of ambitious growth targets and EI metrics as set out in the proposal agreed by the EI board.
• Develop and implement specific supports and initiatives to support Irish company sales activities, through the successful implementation of the Client Engagement Model.
• Develop a strong collaborative market development approach with Company’s sector teams, departments, the High Growth markets (HGM) team as well as leveraging sectoral skills from within the IMEA regional team, thus ensuring that the Africa market strategy is fully aligned with Company’s’s strategy.
• Have direct responsibility for an agreed portfolio of priority companies targeting the South African market.
• Proactively participate in the implementation of Market Activity Plans, Sectoral strategies in the IMEA region and take responsibility for leading cross sectoral teams in the market.
• Proactively seek out qualified market opportunities for individual Irish companies and sectors of Irish industry and help clients to turn these opportunities into real sales.
• Develop a strong network of market contacts across Africa and provide a professional product sourcing service to local buyers.
• Increase the awareness of Ireland as a supply source and facilitate buyer/supplier contact.
• Actively support and encourage the development of strong Irish Diaspora networks in the key markets in Africa.
• Undertake/manage agreed projects for individual Irish clients. Persuade Irish clients at senior level to act on recommendations arising from such projects.
• Proactively input and harness relevant market research sources for strategic planning activities across the region.
• Effectively and Efficiently manage budgets against targets set out by Director IMEA.
• Contribute to the Company’s IMEA Management team. Propose & implement new initiatives/ project ideas/ market opportunities to increase export growth to the market.
• Work collaboratively with colleagues within the Company’s global overseas network of offices and colleagues working for Company’s in Ireland
• Develop and implement a close collaboration plan with DFAT and IDA in Africa, and nurture strong relations with other relevant Irish agencies and bodies.
• Represent Company’s in the broader media, business and commercial environment and with the other Irish government agencies. Project a positive image of Ireland as an international supply source.
• Experience / demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team to deliver on targets with proven team-working skills and a track record in achieving results is essential.
• Ability to manage the regional responsibility and manage regional stakeholders is essential.
• A solid understanding of Ireland based Company’s supports, services and processes together with an understanding of Company’s supports and services delivered through the overseas office network is essential.
• A third level qualification in Business or a related discipline would be an advantage.
"You must be able to attend a local interview to be considered for this role"
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
R0.01 - R0.02
Johannesburg South Africa
£550 per hour
Coventry West Midlands
CA$65 per hour
Vancouver British Columbia
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
₹800000 - ₹1200000
₹750 per hour
20 March 2020
19 February 2020