You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Reporting to the Operation Manager, the Asset Integrity Manager is responsible for:
1. Maintenance planning and activities for all Operating facilities to maximize uptime without compromising Safety
2. Managing maintenance team and contractors
3. Coordinating brown field construction activities
4. Ensuring integrity and conformity to API 14C of production facilities
Maintenance planning and activities for all operating facilities to maximize uptime and adherence to safety standards
Ensure facilities comply with API 14C through site inspection carry out required remedial work.
Responsible for the planning, engineering and execution for Facilities Modification projects to ensure the delivery of safe, high quality, but “fit-for-purpose” facilities with the best economic efficiency and on schedule delivery
• Gas Turbines and Diesel driven power generators, and rotating equipment, DELTA-V systems and process controls, developing and managing a maintenance strategy and planning to anticipate any problems.
• Process Vessels, tanks, safety valves and piping certification and inspections and forward planning for inspection and recertification.
• Pre-commissioning, commissioning and Start-up of Oil & Gas processing plants.
• Experienced in the maintenance of offshore Oil & Gas production and processing plants and equipment essential
• Experienced in managing a Computerized Maintenance Management System, - MAXIMO PM Module desirable.
• Development and managing of support services contracts for provision of spare parts and/or specialized vendor maintenance support.
• Familiar with Hazardous Areas Classifications, and the Electrical equipment installation and maintenance requirements.
• Familiar with American and European mechanical standards ANSI/API/ASME/CENELEC
• Extensive experience with a variety of standard electrical, mechanical or control equipment
• Computer Literacy
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$80000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
22 September 2023
17 August 2023