You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
DISCPLINE: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
LOCATION: SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"Our international client is looking for Three (3) experienced ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGERS – UTILITIES DESIGN REVIEWER with Rail Industry experience to join our client’s team of experienced professionals. This position is based in SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA."
• The Utility Design Reviewer is responsible for preparing ROI reports in conformance with Chapter 13 of the Authority’s Right-of-Way Manual for all irrigation, water, drainage, electric, gas, telecom, privately owned utilities, and railroad facilities impacted by the Authority’s high-speed rail system.
• Program-specific activities will include the following:
• Review utility relocation design plans and right-of-way maps for the following determinations:
• Recommendation on approvals on all utility determination packages submitted by the utility relocation staff;
• Review for all aspects of quality control; confirm prior rights determination; and review for any betterments.
• Assess utility-preferred relocation alternatives and provide an analysis of the scope, right-of-way, schedule, and cost impacts.
• Develop and propose justifications regarding utility relocations and right-of-way exchanges for utility facilities, for project consideration.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and five (5) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to nine (9) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• A degree in engineering, business, or law is preferred but not required.
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Knowledge of the California High-Speed Rail Authority Right-of-Way Manual, Caltrans Utility Relocation Manual, Federal Statutes, and California State Statutes.
• Proficiency and knowledge of computer software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Project, Power BI, scheduling software and SharePoint.
Tanya De Bruyn
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
$75000 - $100000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023