Masset British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Key Job Duties:
• Co-ordinate and schedule the activities of all workers on-site.
• Rectify work issues and recommend measures to improve efficiency.
• Ensure that everyone on site follows safety standards for a safe working environment and stay attentive to any changes or possible problems.
• Ensure that all construction materials, equipment, and supplies match what is mentioned in the contract documents, shop drawings, and submittals.
• Keep all site files organized according to the company’s standard filing system for the site office.
• 5 years’ experience with onsite construction.
• First Aid Certification Level 1 and knowledge of WHMIS.
• Good knowledge of current construction methods, procedures, specifications and building codes.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Budgeting and estimating skills.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Jasleen.Sihota@trsstaffing.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$87000 - $100000
£40000 - £65000
£40000 - £65000
Greenville South Carolina
£60000 - £75000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023