This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our client, a leading Engineering Consultancy with projects worldwide, is seeking a Bridge Design Technician to join their team in Montreal, QC. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to further progress their careers within civil infrastructure designing sector.
The selected candidate will be company’s pivotal point of contact for all designing and QA/QC regarding submissions. They will execute major end-to-end designing on civil infrastructure including municipal bridges and other heavy civil projects. Along with this, they will be handling all incoming and outgoing design submissions, handling the design implementation of bridges and other civil infrastructure facilities and troubleshooting and rectifying any challenges.
- A technical education focusing on civil engineering
- 5-7+ years of experience with Bridges CAD/BIM design
- Must have extensive experience with AutoCAD and other Autodesk products
- Must have knowledge of the drawing standards expected of public agencies in the Montreal area
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
- Bilingual – preference for fluency in both French and English
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
Our latest jobs
18 to 20 LPA
£40-60k per annum
50,000 - 70,000