This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
TRS Staffing is currently looking for a Bridge Engineering Executive for an international heavy civil construction firm based in Ontario. Our client excels in the conception and completion of some of the biggest infrastructure projects in Canada.
As a Bridge Engineering Executive, you will be responsible for providing guidance to the full staff of engineers and subcontractors, essentially taking charge of the project’s technical/engineering functions. You will be monitoring the entire construction process according the Project Quality Plan and working closely with the Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors to ensure that they are on track and have the right resources to see the project to completion.
· P.Eng is a must
· 10-15+ years of significant management experience in a heavy civil and infrastructure environment
· Technical prowess and keen sense of organization is highly desired
· A proven track record of successfully delivering various large roads, bridges and/or transportation projects
· Previous experience with P3 and Joint Venture Projects would be an asset
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
To apply for this position, please send your word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest jobs
£45-54k Per annum
£40-60,000 PER YEAR
$175 - $185K/yr.
$80,000 - $90,000
$130,000/year - $150,000/year
Exectuive Level compensation package
19 February 2020
07 February 2020