You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Position is hybrid-remote, 2-3 days in-office per week.
• Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities via delivery of strategic service initiatives
• Developing, maintaining and expanding key client relationships and create strategic business plans for each account
• Negotiating contracts, pursue new opportunities, and carry out post recruitment activities, ensuring client satisfaction and service levels are exceeding client’s expectations.
• Strategically identify and engage new professional and commercial clients, regionally and nationally
• Prospect new territories and participate in client outreach including inbound/outbound calls, written correspondence, and site visits
• Qualify and prioritize multiple simultaneous customer staffing requirements
• Develop and implement creative/alternative methods of client delivery and coordinate recruitment initiatives
• Develop accurate and competitive markups for technical Contract and Direct Placement recruitment
• Coordination of new-client contract execution between TRS Legal, new client, and TRS Management
• Coordinate final resume review and submission, between TRS Staffing Consultants and client representatives
• Other related duties as required by leadership
• Minimum of 3-5+ years of professional sales experience, ideally in recruitment within the mining, energy, infrastructure, construction and/or manufacturing sectors in BC
• Experience working with a staffing agency is a major asset
• High School Diploma required, trades or technical training a strong asset, University degree also a strong asset
Background check required, prior to employment.
TRS is an equal-opportunity employer, accepting all applicants regardless of age, gender, sex, national origin, disability, or otherwise protected class.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$60000 - $65000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023