You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Strategically identify and engage new professional and commercial clients, regionally and nationally
• Prospect new territories and participate in client outreach including inbound/outbound calls, written correspondence, and site visits
• Qualify and prioritize multiple simultaneous customer staffing requirements
• Develop and implement creative/alternative methods of client delivery and coordinate recruitment initiatives
• Track recruitment and placement data
• Meet annual sales revenue goals set forth by TRS Management
• Develop accurate and competitive markups for technical Contract and Direct Placement recruitment
• New-client contract preparation and negotiation
• Coordination of new-client contract execution between TRS Legal, new client, and TRS Management
• Proposal preparation and presentation to prospective new clients
• Coordinate final resume review and submission, between TRS Staffing Consultants and client representatives
• Submission of weekly sales report to manager
• Encourage coworkers and contract employees to comply with established safety policies and to practice safe work habits.
• Other related duties as required by leadership
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• 3+ Years of experience within a technical recruiting environment
• Aptitude with a variety of tools including Microsoft Office, LinkedIn, ATS, etc.
• Willingness and ability to work within a hybrid remote/in-office environment
Background Check and Drug Screen Required
TRS is an equal-opportunity employer, accepting all applicants regardless of age, gender, sex, national origin, disability, or otherwise protected class. We appreciate all interest in TRS, however only those candidates who most closely match these requirements will be contacted to discuss a potential interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
CA$80000 - CA$90000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023