This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Job Title: Business Development Specialist – Industries
Contract/ Perm: Perm
• As a Business Development Specialist, you will be part of the Electrification Products and Building Products Business Units (BU) based in Modderfontein. Company’s is the world leader in offering the Electrification Products and Systems that provide Building Products, Electrification Solutions, Installation Products, Protection and connection and Medium Voltage Products.
• As a Business Development Specialist you will be responsible to provide efficient and effective product awareness to clients and internal Company’s departments.
Your tasks as a Business Development Specialist will include the following:
• Develop a systematic course of aggressive activities for specific purpose of developing new business within the Low Voltage Products Division.(Business Plan)
• Identify and develop key markets for the products.
• This involves influencing specifiers in line with the technical philosophies and innovations being promoted by the Feeder Factories.
• Assist with marketing, design and quoting of best suited products/systems for the customers needs.
• Support channels on product knowledge and applications.
• Commit to annual product budgets and monitor orders against budget throughout the year with a view to exceeding budget targets.
• Assist sales teams with presentations, road shows and exhibitions when required.
• Gather competitor knowledge (market intelligence) to maintain an advantage.
• Distribute all technical literature to clients and internal company’s departments and make sure they are regularly updated.
• Keep abreast of new product and technology developments and ensure that this information is carried over to our clients.
• Take responsibility for specific product awareness campaigns as required by Product Managers.
• Take responsibility for use of demo equipment and ensure that these are kept in good working order.
• Liaise with Product Management to be sure they understand our market conditions and supply us with suitable products/pricing and deliveries.
• All activities to be logged on the CRM package available, with a minimum call rate of fifteen calls per week.
• Make themselves aware, implement and comply with the company Safety and Quality procedures as well as Integrity.
• Read and Understand ALL company’s policies and procedures applicable to your position and function such as, but not limited to the following:
o Cellphone policy
o Corporate credit card policy
o Customers Entertainment policy
o And all LP related policies
• Attend training courses, demonstrations and seminars as required to keep abreast of the latest developments in the market and within the company.
• Execute any other reasonable request by management pertaining to the above.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Colombia City, WA
New York, NY
Market Related (Neg)
Durban, South Africa
Competitive salary package
19 February 2020
07 February 2020