You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
The ideal candidate of this role will have:
• 3-5 years of experience in Commercial & Contracts Management, ideally in Rail and Transit projects
• A Degree or the equivalent related experience
• Contract Management experience on large capital transit projects
• Demonstrated experience in commercial management or change management on large capital infrastructure programs is preferred
• Holding or is working towards professional qualification an asset (e.g., IACCM, CIQS, CCCM, CPCM, PMP, et)
• Experience in training project teams on updated processes, procedures, and best practices
• Contract and financial auditing experience is an asset
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Presents clearly and communicates effectively, in a confident manner, with their audience in mind
• Conduct a review of the existing Change Management processes and procedures to develop and implement a program-wide process for the management of changes
• Support the development and management of training plans for the various Project Delivery Teams to ensure understanding and compliance with the updated Change Management Processes and Procedures
• Support the development and management of reporting metrics and KPIs to monitor Change Management across the programs
• Support stakeholder engagement in reviewing and developing updated Procedures incorporating and addressing stakeholder issues and requirements at a program level
• Understanding of program governance framework including policy, procedure, and contract compliance
• Support the implementation of the Change Management Plan to manage Change Management across the program and monitor, report, and address issues
• Persuades and influences others successfully towards a desired course of action.
• Demonstrates a better perspective and explores innovative approaches in pursuit of a better way. Utilizes new technology and helps others to adapt
• Respectfully listens to others and considers all views presented
• Balance team and individual responsibilities; gives and welcomes feedback
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
22 September 2023
17 August 2023