You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Primary Job duties: Perform hydraulic and hydrology analysis, land development operations (grading, site layout, road design).
• Secondary Job duties (Preferred but not required): Basic structural analysis, knowledge of concrete and steel design
• Develop, communicate, and coordinate project scope, budget, and schedule with internal teams as well as with client stakeholders. Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Conduct/coordinate design review meetings for projects assigned.
• Adhere to and demonstrate compliance with appropriate industry regulatory requirements.
• Develop and coordinate construction material, design standards, and technical specifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023