This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
CIVIL Field Engineers – LNG Canada – Kitimat, BC
TRS Staffing is actively looking for well qualified Civil Field Engineers to be part of the LNG Canada project located in Kitimat, BC. If you have solid site based experience in the area of Civil Field Engineering I am very interested in communicating with you. These are long-term contract positions.
IMPORTANT: Looking only for experienced Civil Field engineering and not engineers that are structural specialists (this will be required at a later date)
· You have experience in a variety of the following areas: Excavation and project early works stage; access roads; bridges, culverts; water diversion; foundations
· Other Key project areas will include: Marine (ports, terminals, wharfs…); Pilings, modular buildings, and camps
· You are educated with a degree in Civil Engineering and ideally, have your P.Eng designation
· Generation of construction work plans and schedules
· Ideally, you have worked on large scale projects including mega-sized projects
· This is a fly-in/out position with a rotation of 14x7
· *At this time, TRS is only considering applicants who reside in British Columbia and Alberta. Please refrain from applying if you do not reside in either.
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada (Citizen and Permanent Resident) will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
£500 per day
£80 per hour
£65-75k per annum
Market Related (Neg)
Durban, South Africa
Lake Charles, LA
19 February 2020
07 February 2020