This is a 4 month contract position starting in December 2020 with possible extension.
The client is looking for an experienced and capable Clerk of Works to successfully lead in the safe delivery of a large onshore transmission cable works on time, within budget and to the required quality standards and must therefore be experienced in overseeing all aspects of the civils and cabling works in the delivery of large complex projects.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable site management experience on large electricity infrastructure projects coupled with knowledge in the following:
- Reporting and management requirements that come with such a role.
- Experience of personal responsibility in the delivery of large capital projects.
- Experience and detailed understanding of construction health and safety legislation practices, including the CDM regulations.
- Experience in all aspects of major civils and industrial buildings construction.
- Good organisational and communication skills and be confident challenging others in open discussion.
- Resolving conflicts and planning site activities.
-A background encompassing working with, or supervising, construction teams on large scale multi-disciplinary projects.
-Willingness to take on responsibility and work effectively as part of a large project team.
-Self-motivation, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
-A strong team player and innovative thinker, who has a real desire to succeed.
You should be educated to degree level in an appropriate engineering discipline, or alternatively, you should possess a vocational or other similar qualification.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Our latest jobs
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Ciudad de México
Johannesburg South Africa