Netherlands The Hague region
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Our client is a international technological company with employees who have a passion for innovative and complex infrastructure projects. They develop, realize and maintain IT platforms, automation solutions and other systems for bridges, tunnels, barriers, locks and (water) roads in order to increase the quality of life, traffic safety and sustainability.
The company stands for quality and this is reflected in your working environment and (international) relationships. Expectations are high, but there is something in return: freedom and flexibility to organize your work as it suits you as a person, taking into account the project and the project team.
We are looking for an experienced Commissioning and Test Engineer who is able to commission and test PLC and SCADA software based on the requirements, who knows everything about Siemens PLCs (S7 and TIA Portal) and who can work independently. You have knowledge of PLC hardware and the network around it.
You work together with the software team with several software engineers where everyone realizes part of the solution. The software team is part of the larger project team. With this project team you realize the solution for the customer. In short, you are a passionate professional with good technical and communication skills.
- You participate in the project team to support the commission and testing in an international infrastructural (tunnel) project;
- You are responsible for carrying out (part of) the PLC and SCADA related engineering activities of the project;
- You commission the software on site;
- You test the software in the office and on site;
- You may supervise junior Commissioning engineers or installers;
- You will travel to Sweden for about 70% of your time for commissioning, testing, project meetings and technical support during installation.
We are looking for someone who will not stop until the solution works. A professional who approaches every problem as a challenge. In short, an experienced commissioning and test engineer who goes for technology. You like to constantly expand and deepen your knowledge and you are a real team player and focused on results. This means that you look beyond your own partial problem: after all, you are creating a solution together.
- A completed HBO or WO education in the field of Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, or equivalent;
- At least 3-6 years of work experience in the field of technical automation
- Thorough knowledge of programming Siemens PLCs (with Step7 or TIA Portal)
- Knowledge of WinCC OA
- Good knowledge of and experience with industrial automation in the infrastructure (tunnels, bridges, locks, etc. ).
- Knowledge of the surrounding hardware and network components;
- Knowledge of CCTV, Audio, Operation & Control, Failsafe PLC's , networking is an advantage.
- You master English fluently and preferably speak Dutch or you are willing to learn
- You are an EU passport holder (needed for frequent travel)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United Kingdom Farnborough
Netherlands Regio Den Haag
$ 75000 - $ 110000
United States Denver
$ 100000 - $ 180000
United States Carlsbad
CA$ 100000 - CA$ 120000
$ 79500 - $ 138000
United States Sacramento
United States Mount Pleasant
22 September 2023