The Hague region
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Our client is a international technological company with employees who have a passion for innovative and complex infrastructure projects. They develop, realize and maintain IT platforms, automation solutions and other systems for bridges, tunnels, barriers, locks and (water) roads in order to increase the quality of life, traffic safety and sustainability.
The company stands for quality and this is reflected in your working environment and (international) relationships. Expectations are high, but there is something in return: freedom and flexibility to organize your work as it suits you as a person, taking into account the project and the project team.
The Stockholm bypass – Förbifart Stockholm – is a new route for the European highway (E4) past the Swedish capital Stockholm. The new Highway will connect the southern and northern parts of the Stockholm county, relieve the arterial roads and the inner city of traffic and reduce the vulnerability of the Stockholm traffic system. Just over 18 km of the total of 21 km of the highway are in tunnels.
We are looking for an experienced Commissioning and Test engineer who can commission and test Tunnel systems and who can work independently. You have knowledge of typical tunnel systems like tunnel sensors, incident detection, radar, fire sensors, CCTV, audio and the network around it. You have experience with testing and test strategies, you understand the functional behaviour of typical tunnel systems as described above.
You are part of the commissioning and testing team in Sweden and work closely together with the project engineering team in the Netherlands.
• You participate in the project team to do the commission and testing in the Stockholm bypass tunnel
• You commission the systems on site
• You test the systems on site, according to the strategy of the test management, prepare reports and documentation of the results
• You may supervise junior commissioning engineers
• You will travel to Sweden for about 70% of your time for commissioning, project meetings and technical support during installation.
We are looking for someone who will not stop until the solution works. A professional who approaches every problem as a challenge. In short, an experienced commissioning and test engineer who goes for technology. You like to constantly expand and deepen your knowledge and you are a real team player and focused on results. This means that you look beyond your own partial problem: after all, you are creating a solution together.
• A completed HBO or WO education in the field of Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, or equivalent;
• At least 3-6 years of work experience in the field of testing tunnel systems
• Good knowledge of and experience with industrial automation in the infrastructure (tunnels, bridges, locks, etc. ).
• Knowledge of the surrounding hardware and network components;
• Knowledge of CCTV, Audio, Operation & Control, Failsafe PLC's , networking is an advantage.
• You master English fluently, Swedish and Dutch is a pre
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
$75000 - $100000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023