You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our partner, an industry leading steel and rail manufacturing company, is seeking a Commissioning Superintendent to join their team! This is a direct hire role with a company and the opportunity to join a team that manufactures excellence, drives success and builds careers!
This role requires a strong technical background as well as experience developing procedures and training modules for area operations, safety, quality and operational excellence. The operations start up team will lead the process of setting up various rail mill operational areas. These positions report to the VP, Operations for the Pueblo Business Unit.
• Develop standard operating procedures
• Create lock out/tag out procedures
• Complete job hazard analysis for new equipment
• Perform factory acceptance testing
• Read equipment functionality specifications and incorporate equipment specific information into standard operating procedures and employee training
• Develop training modules
• Conduct employee training
• Determine spare part requirements and order required spare parts
• Establish 6S Lean cells
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or a combination of education and equivalent experience; candidates with an engineering degree preferred
• 3-5 years’ commissioning experience in a heavy industrial environment, steel preferred
• Previous experience front-line supervisory or team leader experience managing cross-functional teams
• Knowledge of and experience in hot mills, finishing, shipping, weld line and/or roll shop areas
• Mechanically inclined with excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience delivering presentations to a variety of audiences
• Experience developing and delivering technical training
• Proven ability to organize and motivate production teams for safe, high-quality results and maximum productivity
• Experience with database development, statistical process control, process control and automation technologies, and lean manufacturing principles, preferred
• Experience with Oracle quality and production modules and Oracle 11i requisitioning, preferred
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
10 company paid holidays
Employee Assistance Program
Health Care Flexible Spending Account
Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information, or to apply, contact Stephanie Warneke at Stephanie.Warneke@trsstaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$ 61901 - $ 61901
United States Spartanburg
$ 45 Per Hour
United States Augusta
$ 20 Hourly
United States North Charleston
Netherlands Regio Eindhoven
$ 115000 - $ 120000
United States Hillsboro
United States Hillsboro
ZAR 168000 - ZAR 240000
South Africa City Deep. JHB
Netherlands Amsterdam area
United States Petersburg
22 September 2023