Job Title: Compensation & Benefits Manager
Location: Modderfontein, Johannesburg
Salary: R950 000 – R1 100 000 pa
Contract/ Perm: Perm
• As a Compensation & Benefits Manager you will be responsible to deliver the strategy for a specific HR functional area in a Region or Cluster or Country, in alignment with Group directives and wider HR strategy. You will also be responsible to represent the needs of the area to the Group Center of Expertise (CoE) and collaborate with HR Business Partners (HRBPs) and HR Global Business Services (GBS) to provide a seamless service to the business.
Your Tasks as a Compensation & Benefits Manager will include the following:
• Function strategy (the area of responsibility): Execute and contribute to strategy within functional and geographic area of responsibility, in alignment with Group guidance, policies, and procedures. Act as speaking partner to the business to advice on strategy, process and policy and best practice approach in relation to functional area of responsibility.
• Function process: Implement and continuously optimize HR processes and procedures within area of functional responsibility in alignment with Company’s guidance, policy, and procedures.
• HR solutions Partners with HRBPs and business leaders to understand current issues that can be supported or resolved through existing, new, and/or improved HR practices, processes, or policies in area of functional specialty.
• Counsel HR and business leadership on effective solutions to resolve issues and support long-term objectives.
• Special programs: Develop and implement Region or Cluster or Country-specific programs in area of functional specialty, in consultation with CoE. Share practices with other geographic areas for their use as appropriate.
• CoE interface: Act as key point of contact for the Group CoE. Actively contributes to, supports, and leads where appropriate, Group CoE design projects and pilots. Feed back to CoE on experience of implementing Group tools and processes in geographic area of responsibility and ensure learning are incorporated into future program or process design.
• GBS interface: Work with the Global Business Services (GBS) team to optimize support for the relevant processes and monitors service delivery in accordance with the pre-defined Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• Vendor management: Manage vendor relationships at Regional or Cluster or Country level, instructing service providers and monitoring quality and cost of delivery.
• Compliance: Ensure compliance with legislation and HR policies and compliance standards in area of functional responsibility. Manage local exception requests to policy, within defined parameters, and escalates as necessary.
• Finance and budget: Formulate financial plans and budget estimates for the HR function area in the Region or Cluster.
• Manage adherence to agreed plans and budgets.
• People leadership and development: Ensure (with support of the relevant HR Business Partner) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guide, motivate and develop direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
• Bachelor degree, 6+ years experiences in HR function, past working experiences in different HR areas. (CoE, HRBP, HR Services) and different business environment preferred.
• Extensive HR functional knowledge and expertise in C&B area.
• Ability to analyse complex C&B issues and work out solutions, and to lead improvement and/or changes.
• Self-confident personality with proactive, hands-on approach with a high level of results orientation.
• Strong communication, motivation and leadership skills.
• Proficient in English speaking and writing.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
$24.00 - $30.00/hour
R1 200 000 – R1 400 000 Per Annum
Richards Bay, Kwa-Zulu Natal
03 September 2019
06 August 2019