You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are seeking an Construction Concrete Superintendent to join our team in Pueblo, Colorado. This is a project-based position reporting to the Construction Manager. The Construction Concrete Superintendent is responsible for oversight review of contractor installation 50,000cy for a fast track rail mill, approval and documentation of all civil construction activities as delineated in the project execution procedures, site specific safety plan and project execution plan.
• Oversee and on-site management of civil construction activities for track work, drilled piers, steel erection, placement of heavy equipment, civil grading, deep foundation installation, form work and civil structural work
• Timesheet verification, quantity tracking, verify and be responsible for area of work
• Daily reporting of activities to owner management team
• Prepare quantity tracking reports: progress reporting, installation progress quantity reports, design quantity progress metrics and validate on a weekly basis
• Validate contractor’s report of work complete, perform check and balance analysis
• Communicate with Project Manager throughout the project, updating the look ahead schedules, communicating with contractors and review work for accuracy and quality
• Assist Site Manager in maintaining client’s punch list log
• Perform regular audits for: contractor equipment log weekly, contractor manpower, etc.
• Serves as Client subject matter expert for construction “means and methods” and industry standards
• Manage project objectives and deadlines on behalf of the client
• Minimum of 10 years’ of construction experience in major industrial projects over $100MM in scope
• Experience with various form systems, rebar fabrication and installation, and large placement planning and execution.
• Experience with ACI codes and standards and form design.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to organize necessary resources, including people, tools, and time to meet tight deadlines and achieve desired results
• Consistent attention to details and a strong work ethic
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, and multi-task
• Professional, honest and maintains a high level of integrity
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, required
• Excellent team player, strong ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with employees and members of management
10 company paid holidays
Employee Assistance Program
Health Care Flexible Spending Account
Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information, or to apply, contact Alex Kerr at Alex.Kerr@trsstaffing.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Mount Pleasant
United States Greenville
$ 115000 - $ 120000
United States Hillsboro
₹ 500000 - ₹ 1200000
$ 110000 - $ 150000
United States San Leandro
$ 56 Hourly
United States Irvine
$ 75 Yearly
United States Torrance
United States Petersburg
United States Greenville
22 September 2023