You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
The DPCM is a critical position will require a candidate with appropriate capabilities and competencies to deliver both the project offshore construction activities and to coordinate with the Commissioning team to facilitate the safe and efficient commissioning of the wind farm and grid assets. The DPCM, together with the PCM, are directly responsible for developing and implementing processes and procedures that support the overall strategy for managing the offshore construction site, as well as to ensure the clear delivery of that strategy throughout the project lifecycle: from concept, through site setup, to management of site works, and finally to O&M handover.
o Organization of the project, resource planning
o Construction site establishment
o Contract development and administration
o Risk and Lessons Learned management
o Project plans and procedure manuals
o Guiding and managing operations.
o Ensuring readiness of disciplines prior to dispatch to site.
o Reducing risks (Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality, Permitting) associated with onshore and offshore operations in execution/construction
o Procurement of Construction Services, ensuring all technical and commercial requirements related to execution are scoped, and that negotiation outcomes are favorable.
o Producing forecast cost estimates to inform conceptual and real budgets.
o Identify cost compliance strategy and control plans for implementation.
o Track conceptual budget per the cost control plan, identifying any variances.
o Track and provide timely schedule inputs to the Planning team.
o Documenting identified risks within the project’s registry to flag and track items requiring mitigations or contingency plans.
• Proven experience and strong track record in detailed project management on complex projects, preferably in offshore wind or other offshore installation.
• Past experience in the creation and communication of procedural documentation to set offshore construction expectations/processes. Experience in the development and implementation of site rules and work permitting is essential.
• A demonstrable understanding of business considerations on large infrastructure projects, including key drivers and levers that influence business performance.
• A recommended minimum of ten years’ experience with an EPCI Contractor, energy developer, utility, engineering consultancy, or related offshore engineering role for offshore construction projects, with significant exposure to offshore construction.
• Proven experience and track record of contract negotiation and administration (preferably BIMCO and FIDIC).
• Experience in the management of offshore construction sites and harbors.
• Experience in bargaining discussions and management of union labor.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
For more information, or to apply, contact Ryan Hargrove at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$80000 - $160000
The Hague area
The Hague area
The Hague area
22 September 2023
17 August 2023