You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Reporting to the Head of Execution, he/she will be in charge of supervising and managing the construction of renewable plants
➡MAIN TASKS :
o Preparation of the necessary technical documentation for the Request for Proposals (EPC / O&M contractor selection)
o Assessment of technical/economic proposals for the execution of photovoltaic plants
o Technical evaluations of design documents related to, for example, construction times, costs and methods
o Coordination of the different contracts for the supply of materials, services and works
o Coordination with Owner Engineer for the verification of the project's technical documentation
o Monitoring and updating of required permits, authorizations and licenses
o Comprehensive management of construction works (deadlines, costs, qualities, tests, guarantees...etc) with special reference to the identification of critical activities and risks and the implementation of related mitigation actions
o Comprehensive management of work monitoring meetings and Project Reporting
o Coordination with HSE departments for compliance with health, safety and environmental requirements
o Organization of all the documentation required in the legalization/authorization process of both the photovoltaic plant and the connection infrastructure, as requested by the authorities or the network operator.
o Relationship with the Grid Operator and with other institutions involved in the execution of the photovoltaic plants (municipalities, control and certification bodies, public administration, etc.)
o Technical and regulatory updates on the best practices in the sector
▪ During the O&M and Asset Management phase, ensure specialized support, in terms of construction, regarding the preparation and completion of the correct and complete handover process of the photovoltaic plant with the Operations team.
▪ Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Mining Engineering or similar
▪ Minimum experience of 10 years in the wind or photovoltaic sector, of which 5 years in the construction of renewable plants in Spain
▪ Advanced handling of PVSYST, AUTOCAD and GOOGLE EARTH, MS PROJECT, MS Teams. Basic computing at the OFFICE package level.
▪ Advanced knowledge of high and low voltage electricity
▪ Advanced knowledge of Spanish and English at the level of oral and written communication.
▪ Responsible person, with initiative, goal-oriented, leadership capacity and communication and teamwork skills.
▪ Capacity for synthesis and facility to prepare reports and presentations
▪ B1 driving license and availability to make occasional trips both in Spain and abroad.
SPANISH VISA work permit it is necesary in this job.
If you are interested, you can send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity company that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will be considered for the position without regard to race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
North Vancouver British Columbia
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
$99120 - $123900
$99120 - $123900
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023