You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
FUNCTION: CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
DISCIPLINE: CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
LOCATION: SAKARYA, TURKEY
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"TRS has an exciting opportunity for a CONSTRUCTION MANAGER who is familiar with Onshore Pipeline Installation within the Oil and Gas industry to join our international client's team based in SAKARYA, TURKEY.”
- Familiar with onshore pipeline installation, HDD, micro tunneling, sheet piling works, nearshore excavation works and other Onshore Pipeline installation issues.
- Ensure the planning and management of the project construction activities, both performed by subcontractors or in direct hiring approach, supervising multidisciplinary construction works according to the contract requirements and project objectives.
- Ensure time, costs, quality, safety targets are met, through direct coordination and management of a project construction team, interfacing with project organization, subcontractors, suppliers, and clients.
- Ensure adequate support to project management Team in defining, monitoring, and updating project execution plans.
- Provide the guidelines for the definition of construction execution plan and its strategies, such as subcontracting plans, logistic and constructability studies, during the earlier stages of the project.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Accredited Technical High School Diploma or Civil, Mechanical Engineering background.
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of prior experience in Oil & Gas industry, Onshore Pipeline installation.
- Minimum Two (2) years of experience in the role of Onshore Construction Manager.
- Preferred with Engineering background.
- Nationalities legible for Visa entry access into Turkey will be considered.
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Amsterdam area
Australia Mount Holland
Netherlands Botlek Rotterdam
$ 1765 - $ 2383
£ 1 Hourly
United Kingdom Woking
€ 50000 - € 61000
22 September 2023