Lower Mainland British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
In this role, the qualified candidate will be responsible for optimizing pipeline project costs, schedule and quality. The position reports into the Pipeline Project Manager and will also require the successful individual to provide input on alternative facilities and pipeline construction strategies to optimize constructability, and risk.
• Support contractors in securing regulatory authorizations necessary for project execution from Indigenous groups, federal, provincial, and municipal jurisdictions
• Identify and capitalize on synergies between the pipeline and facility construction activities at site to optimize cost and schedule
• Review and input on a quality management plan, quality assurance plan, quality control requirements and ongoing quality control
• Liaise with management for the pipeline as well as the facility
• Ensure international standards and best practices are adopted
• Degree or diploma in Engineering or Engineering Technology
• 15+ years of pipeline project execution experience, including both the development and construction phases
• High level of interpersonal and communication skills with an increased ability to influence outcomes
• Demonstrated ability to provide low-cost solutions to complex pipeline challenges
• Proven track record of delivering projects safely, on time, and within budget to the level of quality specified in the contracts
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Jasleen.Sihota@trsstaffing.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023