This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
• • Must be able to assist the CFO on improving a cost accounting system and reporting requirements.
• • Must prepare and report financial analysis of cost reports and costing audits to the approved personnel.
• • Must partner with key internal customers (i.e. production, engineering, shipping, inventory control, sales, etc.) to ensure accurate and meaningful reporting and analysis.
• • Performs accounting functions consisting of inventory and labor hour maintenance.
• • Supports monthly close process.
• • Generates labor cost and shipments reports for management review.
• • Manages cost accounting system.
• • Conducts product line analysis for management review.
• • Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEGDE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• • Related work experience for 3 to 6 years in cost accounting and/or finance.
• • Technical skills in account reconciliation, cost analysis and month-end close responsibilities, etc.
• • Ability to plan and manage multiple projects successfully.
• • Possess a strong customer orientation.
• • Pays attention to detail.
• • Has proven skills in problem analysis and problem resolution.
• • Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• • Is a high performance team member and a strong team player.
• • Computer proficiency: Word, Excel and Crystal Reports. JobBoss preferred.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college, university or technical school; and/or a minimum of three (3) years related experience and/or training in; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Must possess strong math and analytical skills.
Requires analytical knowledge; ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret technical publications. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger; handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. The associate is frequently required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are typical to standard office setting with moderate noise levels and high level of activity. The work will mostly be in a climate-controlled environment with occasional work in plant/manufacturing environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our latest jobs
Vancouver British Columbia
£40000 - £55000
Port Allen Louisiana
Goose Creek South Carolina
Fort Wainwright Alaska
CA$100000 - CA$120000
03 June 2020