You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
An opportunity to work for one of the world’s most admired American international technical professional services firm. The company deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world.
Candidate will be responsible for Cost Estimation of Technology Projects in association with company’s Technology Business Unit at USA.
Work Life Balance
Client provides excellent family-friendly benefits for team members like Remote Working Opportunities, Flextime, supportive Leave Policies and benefits.
Principal Duties & Key Responsibilities.
• Prepares cost estimates for Feasibility Studies, EBED and FEED projects.
• Prepare cost estimation basis
• Identify factors affecting costs
• Read technical documents and vendor bids to prepare estimates
• Collaborate with engineers, designers for clarification and basis of estimates
• Calculate, analyze, and adjust estimates
• Recommend ways to reduce costs
• Maintain records of estimated and actual costs
• Maintains cost data base
• Should have flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines and can be relied on to meet deadlines.
• Should be committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience and knowledge base.
• Should be able to communicate clearly with drafting team by sketches.
• Should be able to work in a team and support, mentor and develop junior engineers
• Should be a team player and should coordinate within the team for timely delivery of project
• Professional English language skills (written and verbal).]
Candidates should be first class graduate chemical engineers.
15-20 years of relevant experience, across industry of Petrochemicals, Refinery and Chemicals
Manages key business relationships with clients and with Technology Business Unit
Managerial teams in India and USA.
• Written Communications
• Drive for Results
• Priority Setting
• Directing Others
• Conflict Management
B.E/ B. Tech – Chemical
Apply now for more details.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023