This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our client, an industry leader in the mining industry is looking for a Director, Procurement to join their team. Your key role will be to lead the planning, development and implementation of procurement strategies, policies and standards and procedures that support Supply Chain.
This role will be highly influential in the Transformation, Leadership, Enablement and Governance within the manufacturing industry. The ideal individual will have knowledge of the mining sector with the ability to look at the bigger picture, build on teams, identify risk and be strategically minded.
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to further progress their careers within the manufacturing sector. The ideal candidate would have previous experience in the industry, with a strong desire to join a profitable and stable organization with lots of opportunity for future growth and career advancement.
• Experience and focus with supply chain efficiencies and continuous improvement for cost performance and budgets
• Highly knowledgeable within cost effectiveness in procurement strategies and procurement outcomes
• Ability to develop and implement strategies to ensure brand and company alignment
• Develop and maintain supply chain standards in relation to HSE and organizational standards
• Strong relationship building with internal and external stakeholders, joint ventures and suppliers
• Optimize organizational procurement functions
• Strong team building and leadership capabilities to ensure company culture, objectives and preformance
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• Minimum 7-10 years of relevant experience
• CCLP, SCMP, P.Eng or other industry certifications is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
To apply for this position, please send your word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest jobs
£40000 - £60000
Goose Creek South Carolina
₹1000000 - ₹1500000
$100 - 130K CAD